Hello,

           We are having difficulties with Internal Certificates and
Internal Network.
 Below I will try to explain details about that.

Our Pfsense is not gateway of our network and it is not transpaent proxy,
all the browsers need the input configurations about proxy. int he proxy is
configured "HTTPS/SSL Inspection" and SquidGuard,  it is also integrated
with Active Directory.
All the outside traffic are working well but all the internal sites/network
are not working.
We have a cerificate CA microsoft to all internal appliation, however our
proxy does not work.
I would like to know what i can do to solve this problem. your help will be
highly appreciated.

Regards.

--

*Kleber da Silva CarvalhoProfissional Certificado.*
*CCNA R&S**  |  **CCNA Security  |  **CCNP Security  |  **LPIC-1  |