Hello,

I have a PFSense no-transparent and now we are with a little problem all
internal sites are not able to open... Our PFSense is able to see all
internal network but clients using proxy in their browsers are not.
Have someone already resolved a issue like this in your environment

My solution till now is... in each browser add exceptions.
Tools / Internet Options / Connections / LAN settings / Proxy Server
"Bypass proxy server for local address" / Advanced / Exceptions

Best Regards.

--

*Kleber da Silva CarvalhoProfissional Certificado.*
*CCNA R&S**  |  **CCNA Security  |  **CCNP Security  |  **LPIC-1  |