Hi guys, It is too long to write how you can setup CARP. Well, I wrote an
article about CARP but not in English language, in my native language which
is Turkish. If you want to see you can go to my website, here :
https://lifeoverlinux.com/pfsense-2-2-carp-common-address-redundancy-konfigurasyonu/

--

*İbrahim UÇAR*

Blogger |  https://lifeoverlinux.com <http://lifeoverlinux.com>