From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Steve Yates
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 12:13 PM
To: pfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List <list@lists.pfsense.org>
Subject: [pfSense] DHCPv6 working but no gateway

I set up a couple of 3100s at a client and their branch office, with OpenVPN
connecting them together.  With the LAN set to "track interface" IPv6 addresses
are acquired and DHCPv6 is working.  RA doesn't seem to be working since
Windows PCs don't get a gateway.  I know I picked modes Managed or Assisted.
If I set a static IP in that range with a gateway I can get out, so IPv6 is
routing.  If I configure the VPN for IPv6 I can even ping across the VPN to the
other router.

My understanding was if RA was enabled and everything at defaults/blank it
should "just work"...am I missing something that needs configuring?  I did try
putting in a subnet, even though the RA page says that's not necessary.

Thanks,

Steve Yates
ITS, Inc.