Sounds interesting, Allen. Back in the late eighties (when AI was the hot
topic) I wrote a couple of books about artifitial intelligence, one on Turbo
Prolog and one on Zone Logic, the only AI application I've ever seen that
actually works in the real world. In fact, it still works, being the basis
for many of the machine tool controls that make Saturn cars over in
Springhill, Tennessee and in various other auto plants worldwide.

Funny you should mention AI now (and I'd certainly love to see your
application sometime) because I was just thinking in the last few days what
a GREAT environment Rebol would be to program expert systems in. You might
still need some Prolog or Lisp components, but using Rebol to interface it
to the web, ah yes!

--Ralph