Hi, I just have come to a point where a Ctor semantic for objects
would help a lot. I have several objects (with functions,
variables etc.) in my script, which are created from a prototype:

obj1: make! Prototype[ ....]
obj2: make! Prototype[ ....]
obj3: make! Prototype[ ....]

I want that each objects registers itself as soon as it's seen by
the interpreter by appending a specific part to a series. This
constructor should be part of the prototype.

Prototype: make! object
[
        Constructor: [ append myObjs objectName ]
]

Further I would like to have a way to refer to the literal object
name or to the 'this' object. Things like this/name, this/size,
this/constructed? etc. would be really nice. What do you think?

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?

Use the free portable GUI Library