>--- end of quote ---
>Andrew seems to have gotten this a bit backwards.  To avoid
>confusion, you may wish to switch that around a bit:
>
>send/header [EMAIL PROTECTED] {Your Appointment message here}  make
>system/standard/email [...
>]

Sorry I hadn`t given enough information before. I had tried it
as you have shown above before but had no luck with it still
sending out an email. I thought there may have been something
else needed to make it work with a custom header.

>From what I have read of the groupwise API docs it appears to need a header
in the format:

WPC-API= 1.2;
Msg-Type= Task;
From= Hawaii.API.Apiuser;
To= Hawaii.Kona.Drew;
Date-Sent= 25/1/93 11:00;
Security= Proprietary;Task-Priority= 1;
Task-Category= A;
Begin-Time= 15/2/93 8:00;
End-Time= 15/2/93 9:00;
From-Text= API User;
Subject= Review documentation and reply;
Msg-File= TASK_10.msg;
-END-

The documentation specifies that the = symbol is used to seperate the field
from the content. Rebol will choke however when it hits the first = sign. I
had to change the = to a : before it would send anything so I assume it only
picked up the standard header stuff like to, from, subject and the like and
left the rest alone as they don`t fit the groupwise API without the = signs.
:(

Anybody got any other suggestions ?

Ed.