[REBOL] Re: Send mail with groupwise Re:(2)

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:42:23 +0100

> There are activex plugins for providing the groupwise support in net
> applications but I'm pushing for rebol so any oppourtunity to use it.... :)

:-)

> >     insert insert message net-utils/export header-obj newline
> >     do-send smtp-port ["DATA" message]

> Hmm. I'm don't quite follow the above.

Those two lines are part of 'send source; I was suggesting you could do your own
version of 'send by inserting a piece of code between those two lines.

You can try the following lines that will create a file (msg.txt) with the full
contents of your groupwise email (hopefully ;-)

; before you try this setup your program to use localhost as SMTP address
listen-port: open/lines tcp://:25
my-port: pick listen-port 1
insert my-port "220"
insert my-port "250 HELO localhost"
insert my-port "250"
insert my-port "250"
insert my-port "354" ;DATA
insert my-port "250"
insert my-port "221" ;QUIT
echo %msg.txt while [ line: pick my-port 1 ] [ print line ] echo none
close my-port
close listen-port

This code could fail for a million reason, but it's unlikely I will have time to do
more in the next 2-3 day, if anyone can do faster, please step in!

Ciao,
Daniele