Hmmmm, strange.  I've used it in a similar way and gotten better results.  Does it
save the file(s)?  Are you behind a proxy on either end?  Finally, what browser/server
are you using?

Also, are you using the latest version from rebol.org?  I fixed a problem that would
cause some files to loop indefinitely 3 or four weeks ago.

--
Andrew Grossman
http://web.dartmouth.edu/~grossman/pgp.html

--- You wrote:
Actually Andrew it is for multipart-encoded POST's but I need to save the data
in one file, another script will ftp download at a set interval and process
offline.

But I tried using post.r it saved the file but never got to the line beyond
the decode-multi call, which prints a simple reply

do %post.r
decode-multi %uploads/ true
print ["Content-Type: text/html^/^/"
   <HTML> <TITLE>"Thank You"</TITLE>