Hi lb,

The reason is that the /args refinement only take one argument (ie. do/args
takes two).

If you want to pass more than one argument to the script, you have to enclose
them in [], like:

do/args %test.r [10:30 %bob http://ed <http://ed>  "hello" 'whatever]

To understand why, consider this:

>> print 1 2 3
1
== 3

REBOL see the word 'print and begins evaluating it, it is discovered that
print takes one argument, which is then pulled from the command-line (the 1).
1 is printed. Afterwards 2 is evaluated, and last 3, which is regarded as the
result of the statement/line/whatever and shown as "== 3".

Makes sense?

Best regards
Thomas Jensen