On 15-Oct-1999/23:55:26+1:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Just downloaded the 2.2 beta.
>> Lotsa new goodies, especially a portable console with cursor control!
>> Back to play,
>>
>> (also been wanting to do a scala.r ... ;-) (well, still limited to text
>> wipes, but...)
>
>OK, do you think you will be able to produce Scala comparable multimedia
>quality with REBOL/Media? :-)

REBOL/media should allow a multimedia program similar to ScalaMM (at least
that is one of the goals).

Also, if anyone is interested in my REBOL editor, %redit.r, please let me
know and I'll send it to you.  It has user-programmable macros mappable to
any ASCII sequence.  Wrote it in one evening.  It is what I use to handle
all my email.  Of course, in return I would greatly appreciate your version
after you make any good enhancements to it.

Later!
--
                           Bohdan "Bo" Lechnowsky
                   Technical Support / Quality Assurance