This is the silly and the correct answer.

Brannon wrote:
> 1: my cycle-words definition works until I attempt to move back to
the front of the sequence... thus I need some sort of fix to the first
clause of my cycle-words defn

> 2: I think it is un-necessarily redundant to recode the binding of
guess to the output of an ask, but, reform appears to fail in this
respect. Can anyone help optimize away that guess: ask "What is the
secret word?" in the body of the while loop?

delete %more-than-one-word-2.r ; Start again from scratch by deleting
this script.
repeat [
        Write the problem statement/s.
        Write the solution statement/s.
        Add a REBOL header.
        do script.
        ] until [Solution matches Problem]

^_^ It's runnable in REBOL (with the right words). :-)

Andrew Martin
Don't ask me for the words,
I'm waiting for my post card to arrive...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-