Probably.  It's really not the most beautiful thing in the world and
might be well off with some new perspective and a rewrite but once I
get it working here I'll write up some more comments in the code and
on the architecture of all the data files and release it all to you.
Just bug me about it towards the end of this next week so I remember
to get it done... this isn't stuff I can really work on during work
hours; it's just not that high on the priority list. :)

I noticed I didn't get it inserted quite right so it's not getting new
messages...

Sterling