[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The "console" being talked about is the platform-independent console
> code that now exists in the 2.1.90 beta.  It is this platform-independent
> code that allows scripts such as %redit.r to work (REBOL-based editor).
>
> Previously, it was very difficult or impossible to position the cursor
> at any row/column position desired.  However, that is very easy to do
> now.  Look at notes.html (I believe) which came with the beta
> distribution.  It has the console code information in there.

I asked about console input special characters in the ML
"Console Keyboard Input Sequences" subject, but I think
my question never got addressed.

I am curious the actual steps one takes to move the cursor up
with the keyboard, for example.

The console output I understand how to use and it works.

Thanks,
Steve Shireman
not-yet-a-console-tant