Right.  I didn't understand initially that Website is actually like
IIS or PWS.  I'm not familiar with it and have no information to give
you at this time.  If it's really any good it should have some
documentation someplace (help, company website, FAQ, etc.) that
explains what needs to be configured.

And yes, by the fact I felt it necessary to post all those
instructions for Win and IIS/PWS yo ucan freely guess what I think of
them.

Sterling