Hi Bo

(Also sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

I tried your code below, and it works pretty well, except that in version
2.1.90.3.1 (Win32), it doesn't return a value for the INSERT key.
Documentation says it should return a value "^(1B)[H". Makes it kind of hard
to get the console into/out of insert mode.

That's the only documented key that I've found that doesn't return a value.
It returns the value 9 for the TAB key, but returns nothing for the
SHIFT-TAB key. Should it?

Regards,

Bernie Schneider
CIBER, Inc.