> While (hopefully) someone is looking, are there any plans for Rebol/DOS?  I
> know... DOS is old and antiquated and has no multitasking or windowing
> features, but it IS SMALL, and FREE/CHEAP (DRDOS, FREEDOS, etc), and
> requires very little computing resources... ideal for many of the
> applications I'd like to pursue with REBOL.  The philosophy of rebol states
> that it is intended for set-top boxes and the like, wouldn't DOS be a good
> candidate (w/o HD, just run from ROM/RAM) for implementing such things?

Why not grabbing an old Amiga 500 for such kind of stuff. And there you
really have more than 8+3 characters. Or an A1200 which could give enough
animation capability and video compatible output ideally usable in set top
boxes ;-)

--
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald  - http://helios.home.pages.de
PGP: http://home.pages.de/~helios/autor/wie-erreichen.html