I don't think you can do that.  POP locks the mailbox, not REBOL.  You
would have the same problem with Netscape if you reversed the test.
Of course, NS opens, reads, and closes for you but if you had a big
mail download and sent yourself more mail while it was still
downloading you would not get the new mails.  You'd have to check mail
again.  If somebody knows differently, share with us please... but
that AFAIK is how POP works.

Sterling