> The last I saw it was about $150 with a book. Please correct me if I'm
> wrong.

http://gigabuys.us.dell.com/store/catalog.asp?Word_Phrase=beos

BE INCORPORATED  BE OS Operating System v4.5
 ADD $41.45

BE INCORPORATED  BE OS V4.5 & BE OS Bible Bundle Single 1-DOC w/Peachpit
 ADD $47.45

glad I could help. leave these guys alone... they are ok!
So the slick operating system is only about $10 more than the slick covered
O'Reilly book. How does either one of them do it?

Pat
--
Pat Ward - Versation Corp. - phone 847.506.9095
digital audio and digital media services