    File:  %webfinder.r
    Date:  20-May-1999
    Purpose: {
        Search multiple web pages for a string, and print
        the URL of the ones where it was found.
    }
]

secure none

sites: [
http://www.news.com/
http://www.herring.com/
http://www.slashdot.org/

]

foreach url sites [
    either error? try [find read url "REBOL"] [next url] [either find
read url "REBOL" [print "FOUND mention of REBOL"] [print "no mention of
REBOL"]]