For a Windows system it depends what web server is being used.  Under
Apache, not much is required: just assign .r files to run rebol with
the appropriate --cgi or -cs flags and you should be ready to go.
Under IIS, much more configuration is required.  I have a document on
this and will try to get it added to the CGI How-to on rebol.com this
week.

Sterling