On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> filter1 :odd? enumerate-interval 1 20000
>     =>  [1 3 5 7 9 11 13 ...]

> filter2 :odd? enumerate-interval 1 20000
>     => Stack overflow

Oh sorry I forgot how this thread started.

So the stack overflow must be considered a bug then.
And I think I remember something was said about putting tail recursion
optimisation back in at some stage... or am I wrong?

> The two versions you have return the result in the reverse order
> and don't work on blocks bigger than about 1000 elements.

Yes, I didn't think the order mattered, but replacing 'append with 'head
insert will fix that though.

Gisle