Sorry, I'm way behind in my email these days... and did not
see an answer for you on this one....

Answer:

All non-interactive REBOL sessions will, by default, quit
when an error occurs.  (To know what happened, redirect the
output of such scripts to a log file.  You can use ">>" in
many OSes to append to the log each time.  Also, some CGI
servers will create their own log file that you can look at.)

If your server runs a CGI script in (-cs or --cgi modes)
and blows up, it should quit and release the process.

If your system is not doing this, then please report it as
a bug to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Be sure to tell us what version,
etc. etc.

-Carl

Docs: we should add this to my manual/operations chapter if
it's not already mentioned there.