Andrew:
> Oh, yes. Inspiration (and most of the schedule) provided by Graham. I
just did the hard work! :-)

Elan:
> Hard work? In REBOL? What? ;-)

Mmmm, yes. Very hard. ;-) I worked all morning, came home 12:30PM, read
my email, read Graham's email, didn't like his script (ask Graham for a
copy if you want), spent the next two hours writing my script, filled
in the REBOL header, mailed copies to Graham, list and rebol.org. Then
replied to other email, requesting my %Patch.r, etc.
        It must have taken me, oh, about 3 hours to write that script (emails
were sent at about 3:45 PM), and about one hour trying to get the rebol
bot to accept the second version with inspiration to rebol.org. It
still doesn't seem to want to accept a second version. :-\

Any one for writing a REBOL Christmas script?

Andrew Martin
Christmas REBOL...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/