Hi Ladislav,

I have to run now. Just wanted to mention that I believe you choose a
somewhat strong language,

>-----------
>I am sorry, but your approach is worth nothing,
>it's too trivial.
>-----------

when the triviality you complain about is due to the function you had
supplied, namely

samef

You had a problem with samef. I pointed out what the problem is and showed
you how to implement it correctly. Don't complain about the simplicity of
the function you had chosen to begin with. It wasn't my choice.

I wonder what John C. thinks about this problem, since he appeared quite
interested in functional programming and function reentrancy should be a
major concern to him, don't you think, Ladislav?

I'd be curious to see him join this thread. I'd expect to see an
interesting discussion between you two guys.

I'll comment a little more on your ideas later.

Take Care,

Elan