>> *** What the heck is a dogpony? I think you have uncovered a bug.

It does appears that the toplevel blocks are concaternated without spaces, but nested
blocks are concaternated with spaces (like REFORM - which I guess solved the original
question) .

>> a:[[1[2 3]] 4 [5 6]]
== [[1 [2 3]] 4 [5 6]]
>> b: to-block to-string a
== [1 2 345 6]

>> a:[1 [2 3]] ; Head of first A, but reduced to outermost block
== [1 [2 3]]
>>b: to-block to-string
== [12 3]

Offhand, you'd think [1 [2 3]] would resolve to the same value whether it was nested
or not.

On 12/8/1999 at 10:34 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

At 09:22 PM 12/8/1999 -0500, you wrote:
I thought that would have worked but look what happens:

>> a: [ [ cow sheep dog ] [ pony cat [ pig horse [ cabbage] ] ] ]
== [[cow sheep dog] [pony cat [pig horse [cabbage]]]]
>> b: to-block to-string a
== [cow sheep dogpony cat pig horse cabbage]

*** What the heck is a dogpony? I think you have uncovered a bug.
*** Good opportunity for you to use the feedback.r script to REBOL :)

Try:
>> c: reform a
== "cow sheep dog pony cat pig horse cabbage"
>> probe c
"cow sheep dog pony cat pig horse cabbage"
== "cow sheep dog pony cat pig horse cabbage"

>to-block to-string a
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>> Hello World!
>>
>> I've got a small problem, that I have fixed and wish to know if there is a
>> faster way.
>>
>> I have a series of series with series inside... etc etc

>> and I need to transform them like so...

>> == [cow sheep dog pony cat pig horse cabbage]
>>
>> Now I have a single series. This is the required result.
>>
>> I want to know; Is this is the best way to do it?
>>
>> As I have a feeling that "Load"ing after "form"ing could be quite processor
>> intensive...
>>
>> Cheers...
>>
>> Rob Lancaster
>> Development Engineer
>> The OPEN Group
>>
>> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
>> intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the
>> information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
>> addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
>> this message. Thank you.

Mike Yaunish
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]