At 11:53 AM 12/9/99 +0100, you wrote:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> However, shouldn't 'f have been indefinitely extended, when f was returned
>> as part of the function returned by samef?
>
>The problem here is that the context 'f references is static.

That is understood. I'm talking about how long that staticly contexted 'f
will remain accessible. My expectation is that as long as some live
reference to 'f continues to haunt REBOL, 'f should stay alive as well. Of
course, the value 'f references will be determined by the value last passed
to the function, in whose context the argument 'f is defined.

Opinions?

Elan