Hi Ted

You have been raising some interesting questions in recent posts. Adding
another twist:

>> a: [1 2 3 4]
== [1 2 3 4]
>> b: next a
== [2 3 4]
>> clear a
== []
>> next b
** Script Error: Out of range or past end.
** Where: next b
>> c: make block! form b
== [2 3 4]
>> next c
== [3 4]
>> head c
== [2 3 4]

So the values in b are still there and can be recovered into a new block and
accessed normally!

I hope someone can explain this to us.

Larry:-)