The How-To covers the various CGI setups fairly well. Let us know if
you tried that first.
<http://www.rebol.com/howto.html#cgi-scripts.html>

While you don't need a Web server to do most of REBOL programming, if
you just want to practice using the CGI features, you should be able to
setup a Web server on your local machine (as your own personal
intranet).

Apache (www.apache.org) is available for most platforms, including
Win95/98/NT. Microsoft itself offers a free Personal Web Server for
Windows 9x on their Web site (somewhere), and IIS is included with NT.
There is also a REBOL Web server script, but I haven't tried it
personally (yet).

-Ted.