Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Dezember 1999 12:26
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [REBOL] [REBOL] Email Re:

Check your email client, and see if

 mailto.btx.dtag.de.

is what your email client is using to send your mail.

If not, there is a file called USER.R in your REBOL folder, like this:

> set-net [ [EMAIL PROTECTED]  mailto.btx.dtag.de
mailfrom.btx.dtag.de ]

Mail sure "mailto" and "mailfrom" match the SMTP and POP mail servers
in your client.

Also make sure this is the same way you connect for your mail.  Some
mail servers make you login to their dialup connection before you can
send or receive mail on their network.