[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just checked your latest ropus version. I'm starting to like it. Any chance you
>might be able
> to integrate Bo's redit.r editor as well (and even perhaps messenger.r)?

It would be great. I don't know if/when I'll have time to do it,
though. :-/ I'd like to implement a simple file transfer protocol
first (don't want to install FTP or NFS on my laptop... :) ).

> (Provided you have time. I'd try to do
> it myself, but browsing ropus.r, it seems too long for a quick job.)

It's a bit messed, indeed. Let's see if I can do something on
Christmas... ;-)

Ciao,
    /Gabriele./
| Gabriele Santilli / /_/_\_\ \ Amiga Group Italia --- L'Aquila |
| GIESSE on IRC     \ \-\_/-/ /  http://www.amyresource.it/AGI/ |