There are attach/detach scripts available in the rebol.org script library. Look at:

<http://www.nmia.com/~rebol/email/index.html>

--
Andrew Grossman
http://web.dartmouth.edu/~grossman/pgp.html

--- You wrote:
I produce a newsletter that I would like to email to a list of members. The newsletter is in a PDF format and I would like to send it as a file attachment to the email message. I understand how to create a database of the names and email addresses and send each member an email. But how do I send an email attachment with the message? In the rebol dictionary there is no attachment option to the send function. Are there other options for accomplishing the task?
--- end of quote ---