Hi Carlos.

I don't know the URL for your webpage that embeds REBOL code. Let's say its

http://carlo.rebol-programmer.com/first-try.html

If you fire up REBOL and say

>> do http://carlo.rebol-programmer.com/first-try.html

Then REBOL will print out:

"This is it! REBOL is much better than JScript"

Your web browser doesn't have a built-in REBOL interpreter and therefore
does not know how to evaluate REBOL expressions. Once the announced Apache
module becomes available, you will be able to do something similar on the
server.

For now, either use REBOL as a client, or server side, use CGI.

Hope this helps

Elan