> What was that about an improved 'parse for REBOL/View?

I noticed that the manual says this about parse for a long time:

The input series argument may be a string or a block, and depending on
which it is, will determine the style of parse that occurs. If it is a
string, it will be parsed by character. If it is a block, it will be
parsed by value.

But parse currently accepts only any-string, not a block:

>> ? parse
Parses a series according to rules.
Arguments:
    input -- Input series to parse (any-string)
    rules -- Rules to parse by (block string none)
Refinements:
    /all -- Parses all chars including spaces.
    /case -- Uses case-sensitive comparison.

I believe it is this improvement to parse that Carl wrote about.

--
Michal Kracik