Subject: [REBOL] Dialecting improvement?
Author:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INTERNET
Date:    1/10/00 7:36 PM

Hi,

> Carl Sassenrath wrote:
> Over the last week I've added the parse block capability necessary to
> make dialects easier to write, and the first GUI dialect is now
> up and drawing screens.

when will these parse block capabilities be available? Would it be possible
to show us how dialects will look like, how they are generated, handled
etc.? I really would like to start using dialecting today...

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?

Use the free portable GUI Library