Hey Chris and Scott,

Thanks for the added insight on the vmm (believe Jeff was aware of that and it will
help in the future, but still is not enough for the current REBOL implementation).  As
for Psion, we made some progress, but ran into some GUI and library issues that will
require some significant effort to overcome.  Similar to Palm, we have decided to
commit those resources to REBOL/View, demos and projects for now and will have to jump
back into Psion as these projects are completed or we add new resources.

We apologize for the delay and hope the benefits of REBOL/View will more than offset
the demand for the Palm and Psion.

As for the CE PPC port, are there any machines running this.  After a quick
investigation, we did not find a development environment for this combo...

Regards,

Dan