Hi Folks,
I`ve been having a little problem getting rebol scripts to work under IIS on
NT. I set up the server to use rebol (tried this with both IIS3 & 4) but no
matter what I do, I always get the error message when running a script from
the webserver:

"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:"

Now I remember a while back getting rebol scripts to run of an IIS4 server before
and having this error but have not been able to fix it now (I lost the previous
working scripts a while back when the server was replaced). So I know it must
have something to do with the line:

print "Content-Type: text/html^/^/"

not giving proper headers but I`m at a loss to figure out what to do. I`ve tried
adding additional ^/ but nothing makes it work.

BTW, I also don`t have any line at the top of the script such as: "!#c:\rebol\rebol.exe
-cs" as I don`t think IIS needs it (apache does ofcourse and the same scripts
run fine under it - changing the server to Apache is not an option though).

So if anyone can point the way, i`d be grateful.

Ed.