I tried it, and REBOL instantly crashed. What we old timers used to call
"General Protection Faults" but seem to be referred to now as "error in page
number ..."

Actually, that could be a useful function! Hey, I may need REBOL to suddenly
produce a page fault and crash, and now I have a handy function that does just
that ... cool.

You wouldn't have anything that can blow a monitor, do you?
<8^)

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did anybody try the following:
>
> f: func [x] [get first first :f]
> f 1
>
> WARNING, any damages at your own risk!
>
> Ladislav

=====
Steve ~runester~ Jarjoura
"According to my calculations, that problem doesn't exist."