Hi Tim,

let me know if you have more questions on this:

>> usage
The command line usage is:

All fields are optional. Supported options are:

    --cgi (-c)       Check for CGI input
    --do expr        Evaluate expression
    --help (-?)      Display this usage information
    --nowindow (-w)  Do not open a window
    --quiet (-q)     Don't print banners
    --script file    Explicitly specify script
    --secure level   Set security level:
                     (none write read throw quit)
    -s               Shortcut: no security
    +s               Shortcut: full security
    --trace (-t)     Enable trace mode

Examples:

    REBOL script.r
    REBOL script.r 10:30 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    REBOL script.r -do "verbose: true"
    REBOL --cgi -s
    REBOL --cgi -secure throw --script cgi.r "debug: true"
    REBOL --secure none

>> help secure
Specify security policies (access levels and directories). Return prior
settings.
Arguments:
    level -- Levels are: quit, throw, ask, and allow. (word block)

I haven't checked the status of the beta manual lately. Has it been
upgraded to some newer version? Anyway, it was rather complete when I last
looked and there was a link to it from the documentation page. You will
probably find more infor there.
I think there was a URL posted here recently with instructions to download
a REBOL script that generates some documentation. That may have been a
newer version of the beta manual.

Sorry, I'm chasing after deadlines now, so I have to be brief.