Hi Elan:
        Thanks for that tip. Actually, I use a
multi-stage process (I've been using compiled
apps with C/C++);
1)First write and debug in a console mode, redirecting
  html stdout to a test file.
2)Then run with web browser against Microsoft
Personal Web Server.
3)Then port to server.
In many cases, Rebol will be more suitable, and
I know that my approaches to the development
cycle may have to change.

My next step, I suppose, will be to configure
Microsoft Personal Web Server to work
with Rebol. Any tips or comments?
Regards
Tim