From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2000 06:54 AM
Subject: [REBOL] Announcing: REBOL/View

> The official announcement: 4AM PST, REBOL/View beta has "shipped".
>
> Thanks so much to the entire REBOL team for cranking on this release so
many sleepless nights over the last few weeks.  So much has come together in
such a short period of time...  We are very excited, as a dream of 18 years
becomes a reality.

> Sure, there is more we'd like to add to it.  There are more gadgets to add
to CID, and many other GUI dialects yet to be written.  But we think this is
a great beginning... a way to put computing power back into the hands of its
owners.

> I very much hope you enjoy REBOL/View, and if you do, please be sure to
tell five other people about it... We can use all the help you can give us
in getting the word out.