Here are two remarks I have about the HowTo (section News) that I've found
on www.rebol.com:

http://www.rebol.com/howto.html#news.html

1) Reading things
To get a list of all newsgroups:
    all-groups: insert np [newsgroups]

To get newsgroups with "rebol" in their name:
    rebol-groups: insert np [newsgroups with "rebol"]

To get newsgroups with "rebol" or "messaging" in their name:
    result: insert np [newsgroups with ["rebol" "messaging"]
---
It seems to me that the examples 2 and 3 could run alot faster when
searching in the results of example 1. How?
===
2) To prevent message-ID from being regenerated if you are planning on
posting the message to more than one news server in order to help propagate
your message:

    np2: open news://some-other-host
    msg-id = insert np2 [post "Another message somewhere else" to "alt.foo"
                         using basic-header keep-id]
---
I admit I don't really understand the goal of this example, but from the
text I would say that sometimes one wants to post the *same* message to
another news-server. However, the example seems NOT to demonstrate how to
post the *same* message, but a different one (text: "Another message...").
If my understanding is right, please post the correct example.
===

Best Regards