Hi,

I'm using REBOL to develop a program to generate documentation in HTML files
for users who don't know anything about HTML. If you know what Perl's POD
documents are, then you'd be comfortable with RDOC, except that RDOC is much
more versatile than POD. I can have pages with color effects, images, etc.
It uses a very simple tag language to generate a subset of HTML tags. What
makes it simple is that there's no styling information in the tag language.
All styling and formatting is handled via CSS's. I'm using RDOC to document
RDOC right now.

Regards,

Bernie Schneider
Systems Analyst