here's the code I currently use in my CGI scripts to handle POST data

if system/options/cgi/request-method = "POST" [
   buffer: make string! (system/options/cgi/content-length + 10)
   read-io system/ports/input buffer system/options/cgi/content-length
   responce: make object! decode-cgi buffer
   ; do something with the POSTed data
   ]

I haven't had any problems using this so far.. hopefully it will help
some...

Cal Dixon ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
-><-