Hi,

I'm afraid a universal solution is not possible.
I'd look at the source of HTML form page to see form field names, and
URL of the form's action. The form may also contain hidden fields for
username/password etc., and some fields may be even set by JavaScript
in form's onSubmit event. Then I'd try sending POST request from REBOL
(IIRC there's an example somewhere on rebol.org), with encoded form
fields, to the address from form's action.
If you told me the particular web site (is it a free web hosting
service?), I may try it myself, since I too have a dynamic IP address
and I want to make a redirect from some public website to my home
computer.

--
Michal Kracik