>Jennifer,
>
>I think unsubscribe has to be one word, or alternatively resign.

Yes, Ted, you're correct.  I use Eudora and the (very bad) spell checker
always want's to put a space after the first two letters of any word that
begins with "un" or "re" for some reason.  I must have hit "change" when I
meant to hit "ignore".  I apologize for the confusion.  Thanks for pointing
it out.

-Jennifer

>I don't know if you did, but it can sometimes help to copy people with
>this problem off-list, to be sure they see the mail.
>
>-Ted.

Actually, I Bcc'd instead of cc'ing out of habit, but thanks for pointing
that out, too.  Details, details...<grin>