Hi Volker,

this is the email I got from [EMAIL PROTECTED], sending them
a message should still work. At the start they checked mails
against "me too"s, manually, so it may take some time till
you get an answer. If it doesn't work, drop a short note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Beta View testers,

It's here!  Actually, the Windows version
is here and the Unices will be right behind it...

In order to receive a copy of the Windows Beta
version, please send a message (do not hit reply)
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject:
send view031.zip

If you'd like a copy of a Unix version, please
email [EMAIL PROTECTED], and we'll send you a notice
as soon as the testing for the "X-Windows"
version is completed.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward
to your feedback,

The REBOL Team

Those were the words of [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Can't find it on the webpage. Peoples here are talking about.
> how can i test it?
>
> Gruss Volker

Hi Rebols,

regards,