Hey, Have you tried to add a dos command to your bat file
to change the current directory before the command
to run your script.. It prob'ly seems not worth trying
but dos is different like that. win95 won't recognize my
cd-rom drive but if I first start dos and then windows
my cd-rom drive shows up in windows explorer.

timmy