The book will NOT be available in April... according to a mail I got
from Amazon today:

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.
Regarding your order for "Rebol : The Official Guide (Corel Press)" ,
we have contacted the publisher for an update on this item.
Unfortunately, they have informed us that the publication date has been delayed
and this book is now scheduled to be released in June 2000.
For your reference, here is a summary of order #026-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx:
  0 of "Rebol : The Official Guide (Corel Press)"
        Elan Goldman
                         Item #: 007212279X
        Order time availability: Not yet published
                 Current status: (CANCELLED)

/PeO

> Hi Ryan
>
> The release date is listed as April 2000. You can read three
chapters here:

> http://www.pbg.mcgraw-hill.com/betabooks/feb00/goldman/index.html
>
> HTH
>
> Larry