Hi all,

I've got a wild idea to write a simple Telnet server via REBOL. That is, a
person could connect to the server from a remote machine via telnet and
communicate with the server until "logging out". Thing is, I'd like the
server to handle multiple connections at once. Does anyone know how to keep
track of the different connections? I've been told (at least) one way to
handle this is to use a single port and keep track of the different
connections via sockets. Can I access this level of communication via REBOL,
or is there some other nice way that REBOL handles it?

Michael Jelinek
IS - Data Warehouse
CalFarm Insurance
[EMAIL PROTECTED]